Old April 10th 17, 03:24 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Oleo strut for Blanik L23, L33, and L13

Anybody out there with an L13 that is never going to fly again willing to part with an oleo strut? I don't care if it still holds pressure, I am looking for a used core I can rebuild. The Soaring Club of Houston has three aircraft that rely on this strut. I can rebuild them, but need more of the hard parts to keep everything going. Please contact me with what you want for it. Mark dot lenox at lenoxengineering dot com