Old April 7th 05, 08:47 PM
bdl

Default A week ago I became a new co-owner

I thought I had posted this last week, but it appears it never got to
the Usenet at large so here's try #2. After all the praise Jack
Allison's been getting on his new bird, I've become a little jealous.
(And what a nice bird it is Jack)

I've become a new co-owner in a 4-way in an existing partnership of a
1986 Piper Archer II. Newish paint and interior, IFR stack, dual
vacuum, autopilot, electric trim, etc. Its a dream to fly compared to
the rental fleet I've been flying.

Only two drawbacks that I can see, and so far they haven't been a
problem. 1.) the airport is 30 minutes from my house, but its only 5
minutes further than where I was renting from so it's not that bad. 2)
with 4 partner's scheduling may be an issue. 2 of the partners fly
little based on their previous years activities, so hopefully it won't
be an issue.

So it looks like I've finally "crossed" over to the "O" side of
AOPA.....

Brian