Old May 8th 18, 01:22 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
2G

Default Attitudes & Reality

On Monday, May 7, 2018 at 8:15:53 AM UTC-7, kirk.stant wrote:
On Monday, May 7, 2018 at 12:36:16 AM UTC-5, 2G wrote:
On Sunday, May 6, 2018 at 7:38:18 PM UTC-7, kirk.stant wrote:

Hmmm, are you from the FAA? So, it is YOUR sky, is it? You should take a Dale Carnegie course, "How to Win Friends and Influence People." You can get it for free:
http://images.kw.com/docs/2/1/2/2123...58_htwfaip.pdf

Yes, it IS my sky - and yours too. Unfortunately, it's also "Gregg.."'s sky.

And I don't need to win friends, I've got plenty of them - intelligent, open minded people - unlike trolls like Gregg..

If it sounds like I have no patience for fools and idiots - then I'm getting my point across absolutely dead on.

Cheers,

Kirk
66

Some day you may be mature enough to recognize the error of your ways, but not today.

Tom