Old September 5th 03, 07:43 AM

Malcolm wrote:

I am looking for a Boeing-like aircraft, a 737-200 or passenger aircraft
of pre-1985, for a low budget film I am making. The aircraft need not
function but the interior should be as intact as possible. Would like
to ship it to Europe.

*** Sent via http://www.automationtools.com ***
Add a newsgroup interface to your website today.

Exspensive to ship a 737, but if the interior is a issue there are cabin
interior mockups used for things like evacuation training for cabin crew.
There should be quite a few of those in Europe which are presumably rented
out to airlines that don't own them. They are quite expensive and
realistic.

regards

jc