Old September 9th 03, 07:21 AM
Dave

Malcolm wrote in message ...
I am looking for a Boeing-like aircraft, a 737-200 or passenger aircraft
of pre-1985, for a low budget film I am making. The aircraft need not
function but the interior should be as intact as possible. Would like
to ship it to Europe.

*** Sent via http://www.automationtools.com ***
Add a newsgroup interface to your website today.

You realize, of course, that movies, tv shows and commercials never
use a *real* airplane interior. Not enough room inside. There are
many soundstages in all regions of the world that have this
capability. Check with some of hte bigger studios in your region. If
you have some extra bucks, bring your cast over to the states and
contract out stage 747 at Paramount studios in Hollywood. That's
their soundstage with aircraft interiors, cockpits, etc.