Old October 20th 05, 01:28 AM
adix

Default Wanted to Adopt A Plane

LOVE YOUR PLANE; unable to fly? Don't care about money, but care about your
plane's future? Will adopt your airworthy "baby" for my personal use for
$100. VFR PP, single engine land, loves to fly. Financial resources to
hanger, maintain, insure and fly someone's pride and joy plane. (1) Show me
how to care for your plane. (2) I provide proof of financial means for
future stewardship. (3) Written promise to pass plane's future stewardship
for $100, when I can no longer fly and care for her. Crazy enough to think
this sounds fair? You must be a pilot too! E-mail and we
can visit more.