Old October 22nd 05, 12:07 AM
adix

Default Wanted to Adopt A Plane

I am only looking for one plan. I seek to find one pilot who gets it. I am
tired of insanely inflated aircraft values that keep great planes and
willing pilots grounded or even worse, flying rental wrecks. I believe that
there is someone out there who has inherited a plane and/or long ago paid
for it and for whatever personal reason could care less about the value if
it is guaranteed to be well maintained and then passed on at no
profit to another good steward with a passion for flying and an appreciation
for proper aircraft care. I am only trying to find an individual of a like
mind.

"adix" wrote in message
. ..
LOVE YOUR PLANE; unable to fly? Don't care about money, but care about
your plane's future? Will adopt your airworthy "baby" for my personal use
for $100. VFR PP, single engine land, loves to fly. Financial resources to
hanger, maintain, insure and fly someone's pride and joy plane. (1) Show
me how to care for your plane. (2) I provide proof of financial means for
future stewardship. (3) Written promise to pass plane's future stewardship
for $100, when I can no longer fly and care for her. Crazy enough to think
this sounds fair? You must be a pilot too! E-mail and
we can visit more.