Old October 16th 07, 08:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
5Z

Default Contribute To The OLC!

On Oct 16, 11:40 am, Paul Cordell wrote:
Great Idea, However I'd prefer to donate directly. The SSA has set
up the "donation" process via Amazon that charges 30 cents plus 3% and
it appears they will also charge a transfer fee to the OLC.

It there a Paypal account set up directly for the Friend of OLC?

I recall hearing discussion of this (perhaps at the SSA convention)
and the OLC committee members were at that time looking into the least
expensive method of doing this online. Assuming they are a smart
group of folks (I think they are), this may be the least expensive
(time + money) option they found.

-Tom