Old September 15th 18, 02:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
BobW

Default Accidents resulting from medical issues

Yes, the denialist go against the vast evidence and science that makes it
clearly beyond reasonable doubtto a thinking person that human induced CO2
is causing rapid unnatural climate change, to argue otherwise is only a
result of following deluded political propaganda. As such, I have no
respect for the intellect of the dumb as bowling ball denialist trash.

Mercy! The above vitriol has *what* to do with soaring? (Well, other than for
half a century now our, unmentioned-above, sailplanes have been made almost
entirely from - gasp! - plastic and Petroleum-derived materials...)

Regarding specifically the "dumb as a bowling ball" sputum, if the writer's
thermalling etiquette doesn't seriously exceed his lack of interactional
civility, there's no way *this* bowling ball will be voluntarily/knowingly
sharing a thermal with him.

Bob - unconvinced all anthropormorphic change is definitionally bad - W.

---
https://www.avg.com