Old September 15th 18, 04:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default Accidents resulting from medical issues

Both Bob and Mike must be dumb as bowling balls for not agreeing
wholeheartedly with CQ AKA Mike Standish (according to his return
address). [sarcasm off]Â* As Buggs Bunny once famously said, "What a maroon!"

On 9/15/2018 7:49 AM, BobW wrote:
Yes, the denialist go against the vast evidence and science that
makes it
clearly beyond reasonable doubtto a thinking person that human
induced CO2 is causing rapid unnatural climate change, to argue
otherwise is only a
result of following deluded political propaganda. As such, I have no
respect for the intellect of the dumb as bowling ball denialist trash.

Mercy! The above vitriol has *what* to do with soaring? (Well, other
than for half a century now our, unmentioned-above, sailplanes have
been made almost entirely from - gasp! - plastic and Petroleum-derived
materials...)

Regarding specifically the "dumb as a bowling ball" sputum, if the
writer's thermalling etiquette doesn't seriously exceed his lack of
interactional civility, there's no way *this* bowling ball will be
voluntarily/knowingly sharing a thermal with him.

Bob - unconvinced all anthropormorphic change is definitionally bad - W.

---
https://www.avg.com

--
Dan, 5J