Old September 15th 18, 06:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Andy Blackburn[_3_]

Default Accidents resulting from medical issues

On Saturday, September 15, 2018 at 2:23:50 AM UTC-7, Mike the Strike wrote:
Despite the thread drift from my original post, I will weigh in on the climate change comments.

Hey Mike,

It may not be thread drift. I think angry pilot may in fact be a medical issue. Also, since a glider pilot license doesn't require a medical, it may explain a higher incidence of the condition among glider pilots.

The condition may additionally be age, gender and ethnicity related, and therefore linked to both grumpy old man disease and angry white male disease, but further studies need to be performed.

My main question is: Does spewing vitriolic personal insults make the condition better or worse? I'm betting on the latter.

Andy