Old September 29th 06, 10:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Doug Haluza

Default End of Season Sunset Warning for SSA-OLC Participants

So your point is that making one other post to this forum with a
different ID 5 years ago means you are not trolling now?

Yuliy Gerchikov wrote:
"Doug Haluza" wrote in message
oups.com...

this forum (which you only recently joined)

Is this a fact or an opinion?

It's an easily verified fact. You have made 26 posts to this group
starting Aug 31, 2006.

Doug: you, of all, must know that not verifying facts that you intend to
publish is poor journalism. Intentionally mis-representing the facts,
however, is much worse. You once again have demonstrated your inability to
handle the facts, and your credibility is going through the floor right now.
The saddest thing is that someone so incapable of separating facts from
opinions is responsible for, as we are told, the 99% of SSA-OLC
administration.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...e319adb2338cb/

(With apologies to everybody else... I did not start this senseless
discussion of seniority on this forum, and fully intended to stay on the OLC
issues and not the personal ones.)

it's really poor manners in any forum to make
personal attacks that are mostly baseless.