Old March 27th 04, 08:16 AM
John Keeney

"Leslie Swartz" wrote in message
Hey Gang:

So with all of the recent anonymous smear campaigns- unsubstantiated,
"howler" type accusations- you know, the ones from anonymous posters with
all of the ~~~ symbols etc. . . .

Best I noticed "the *one* poster" who was/is fond of tildes.
I've applied a "rule" to all messages starting thusly.

. . . does anyone want to take up a rational, fact based discussion of the
premise that "both sides do it" (use "Dirty Tricks;" e.g., lie, smear,

use
proxies, mistrepresent, cheat on election/campaign laws, etc.)?

No.

Anyone want to discuss which side relies more heavily on dirty tricks and
to what extent?

No.