Old April 25th 05, 04:19 PM
Matt Barrow

"Mike Rapoport" wrote in message
link.net...

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message
news:cE5ae.8683$NU4.4645@attbi_s22...
We do, indeed, have the most dunderheaded legal system ever devised by
man.

Yes, but are you willing to admit that makes YOU a dunderhead? That

is,
will you agree with the French who express their disbelief that people

so
dunderheaded ever spawned men like Thomas Jefferson and John Adams?

Sadly, I suppose, I must indeed share the blame for having done NOTHING

fix our incredibly broken legal system.

I fear nothing short of revolution will clear the decks.
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

To be fair, our legal system has always been the way it is now. Most of

the
profits from the Comstock silver bonanza in the 1860's were consumed in
litigation over who owned the claims.

Quite! The "system" is the same, but many more people have learned how to
manipulate and "game" it.