Old April 28th 15, 07:55 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bruce Hoult

Default Gliding near Moscow

On Monday, April 27, 2015 at 1:30:05 AM UTC+3, Paul T wrote:
I minute on Google gets you:- Federation of gliding sport of Russia
https://www.facebook.com/glidingsportofrussia? Try them?

Asking a forum frequented in the majority by USA pilots gets you?

Mostly USA? really? There are plenty of Brits, Aussies, and Kiwis on here at least. And I was after personal experiences, if anyone had such.

I've been following that page on Facebook for some months and attempted to make inquiries on it, without a lot of luck.

Some others here have in fact been helpful with useful information.