Old July 1st 05, 01:06 AM
Ron Rosenfeld

On 30 Jun 2005 08:51:34 -0700, "Jerry" wrote:

Is anybody out there deducting their business flying with a "pennies
per mile" type formula? Or do you all hire accountants to track your
aircraft expenses?

- Jerry Kaidor ( )

When I was doing it, I tracked my actual costs (pretty easy with
computerized financial programs) and hours. I then deducted the
appropriate business vs personal use percentage; and, at least when the a/c
was newer, was able to also deduct depreciation (business portion).