Old December 13th 03, 05:19 AM
Blanche

Mr Reed:

There is no reason to 1) quote the entire spam nor 2) even discuss it
here. The person spamming never and I mean *NEVER* reads newsgroups,
hence will never see your response.

The best approach to to copy/forward the message to the ISP in
question (Roadrunner in Austin, TX) with a complaint. Since this
is going out to thousands of newsgroups, not only will the ISP deal
with it *real fast* but the US Postal Service will probably get
involved since, as you mentioned, it's illegal in the US.

Newbies. They buy computers at the grocery store and think they
know everything (the spammer, not you!).

stupid newbies.

would you all go home so we can *please* have our internet back?

thank you, and now back to your regularly scheduled programming.