Old July 18th 03, 06:08 AM
Ron Wanttaja

On Thu, 17 Jul 2003 23:25:47 -0400, "PDrapeau"
wrote:

The molds have some family resemblance with the Adventure Air amphib. If
that's what they are, I don't think they're worth much... This aircraft was
suppose to revolutionize the homebuilt movement. It was a bit on the heavy
side and short on power and ended up leaving a few customers full of hope
and short of cash... but that's my take on it...

Anyone flying an Adventure Air ???

Got email from a guy in Spain a month or so ago, asking me to identify an
amphibian he saw flying around one of the local harbors. Definitely was an
Adventure Air.

Ran a casual search of the FAA database...looks like there are about 20-25
still on the rolls. A bit hard to pin down because of other types using
the "Adventurer" name.

Ron Wanttaja