Old January 23rd 20, 01:29 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Looking for someone to refinish your glider?

Amateur refinisher looking to take on some work for pay. 15 meter fuselage and stabilizer would be good, or I could do a set of wings. Could possibly do an entire glider, but might not be able to guarantee that completed by summer so it might be best to start with a partial project. Price would be based on something around $18,000 for an entire glider, but would depend on what you have and what you want done. My location is central Oregon, I could pick up within a day or two drive for extra $. Let me know what you have and want done by using "Reply privately to author" from the drop down to the right, and I can give you the information about what I have to offer.. I probably won't reply in this thread. Thanks!