Old April 23rd 05, 11:27 PM
Matt Barrow

"Dave Stadt" wrote in message

"Matt Barrow" wrote in message

"Morgans" wrote in message

"Dylan Smith" wrote in message
In article , Morgans wrote:
Good Lord help us all! I suppose they will be made with China

steel.
That
is the softest, inconsistent crap have ever seen, let alone all

the
other
made in China crap.

Unlikely - Diamond's planes are made of plastic!

OHMYGOD!! They'll sneak it through the metal detectors!! :~)

I know you are kidding, but I am sure there are some VERY important

steel
parts in the "plastic" airplane, too. ;-)

The relief tubes?

--
Matt

This just in..........Chrysler (or whatever name they are going by now

days)
is openly discussing moving some manufacturing to China.

In their case, that would be an improvement.