Old July 15th 19, 04:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Michael Opitz[_2_]

Default DG-101 - increase performance/sealing/winglets(?)

On Monday, July 15, 2019 at 10:25:29 AM UTC-4, Tango Whisky wrote:
Le lundi 15 juillet 2019 14:45:05 UTC+2, Michael Opitz a écritÂ*:
, due to large lower surface laminar
separation bubbles on that generation of airfoils. You will feel any

RO

Profiles of the generation DG100, DG200 don't have laminar separation bubbles at all.
That's why turbulators wouldn't have any effect.

Hey Bert, I hope that you are not also going to tell me that the flow is supposed to go turbulent at the spar caps too. I would find that very hard to believe.

RO