Old July 18th 19, 05:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
John Foster

Default Becker AR4201 transmit volume low

I just installed a Becker AR4201 that I picked up used from the UK (frequency spacing change from 25 to 8.33). I have it paired with a Peiker TM 170 I got from W&W based on their compatibility statements on the website. It will transmit voice, but it is extremely soft/quite and the receiver needs to have the volume all the way up to hear it. Does anyone know what the problem is and how to fix it? I did a search but didn't come up with any answers. Thanks.