Old July 19th 19, 04:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Daly[_2_]

Default Becker AR4201 transmit volume low

On Friday, July 19, 2019 at 11:45:19 AM UTC-4, John Foster wrote:
I tried adjusting the mic sensitivity in service mode all the way up to 63, but it didn’t seem to make any difference. I have the wiring harness from Wings and Wheels. How would I go about switching pin 5 with pin 18?

The mic wire on my W&W AR4201 harness was on pin 18. If you want to move it to pin 5, unsolder it from 18, move it to 5, and solder it.

Pin-outs are in the manual.