Old February 1st 04, 07:58 PM
Tom Sixkiller

"Richard Hertz" wrote in message
. net...
I just subscribed to the magazine after hearing raves about it. I am not
impressed with it.

- they declined to send me a prior month after I had ordered.
- their 2004 yearly compilation seems to suggest that people do some

illegal
or questionable approached by not using procedure turns
- the quiz in the latest magazine had the localizer backcourse shaded
incorrectly
- not much of the content is what I expected given all the raves about the
magazine.

What is it about the magazine that people seem to find so wonderful?

Well, it ain't the centerfold, or the swimsuit edition.