Old January 10th 05, 05:10 PM
Jim Burns

It was "standard" to this particular FBO as he uses it with everybody he
leases planes to. I don't know of an "industry" standard lease.

I outlined pretty much everything in the lease, but there was one more item.
What ever the plane came with for avionics, it was expected that it be
returned with the same or improved avionics. If you wanted to upgrade
something, the FBO would pay for 1/2 of the cost including install, if your
request was reasonable. I'm pretty sure they wouldn't let you put color
radar in a 172 and foot 1/2 the bill. But if you had any maintenance or
repair issues with ANY of the avionics, you paid for that. That was the
only maintenance issue that was not covered by the FBO.
Jim

Was there a standard lease contract that you used for the 182RG lease?

Thanks,
Eric