Old September 6th 19, 04:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
[email protected][_2_]

Default Wiring Harness Needed

I’ve purchased three harnesses over the last few years. One made by Goddard was by far the nicest unless you try and get an original factory replacement.
The factory replacement harnesses for these older radios aren’t readily available, so you might end up with a newer model radio harness and have to
dead end a number of wires in the harness for functions the older radio doesn’t have.
The Goddard harness I purchased was well made, Tefvel wiring, each wire and function labeled, appropriate ends on the wiring for shielding, etc. it’s the only way to go as far as I’m concerned, especially with an older but quite functional radio!
And I’m sure any of the soaring supply distributors would appreciate it as well.
Regards, Mark