Old December 3rd 08, 01:16 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Tman[_2_]

Default Whats it take to get a ride on a jump seat

Of a commercial airline flight. Is it just out of the question?
I have a comm'l ticket and am an avid aviator so we I might have
something to bond with the crew on the ground, and can understand the
need to stay out of their hair in the air.
That said, I'm not a beautiful lady, so I don't have that going for me.
I imagine that no degree of schmoozing and trying can get me into a jump
seat, unless I happen to know one of the crew. Anyone disagree?