Old October 5th 05, 10:06 PM
Jay Honeck

We pulled the side cowls and the rear of the port engine is drenched,
though the oil filter (my initial thought) is clean and dry... At this
point we suspect the oil temperature bulb is leaking when it gets hot,
but it is up under the top cowling and invisible until the cowl is
removed... At that point we had been at it for some 7 hours and we
were whipped... So, I will get out there Wednesday afternoon and pull
the top cowling and try to verify it as being the temperature sender...
PN 461-046

Well, it's Wednesday afternoon. What did you find, Denny?
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA