Old August 20th 03, 03:28 PM
Snowbird

A Lieberman wrote in message ...

Ft Lauderdale. Engine was FEDEXED today.

OK so long as it's not Certified Engines in Opa Locka.

He's suggesting an overhauled ALTERNATOR, not a carb

Maybe I should have said a rebuilt carberator? What is in there is not
a new one.

That's fine. It's just you were asking about what else to do while
engine is overhauled. It's a good time to get your alternator at
least bench-checked and possibly overhauled. If you're interested
in a new starter that's also a good time.

I didn't see anything about magnetos and new vacuum pump on the
list, but both may be worthwhile.

Does this not come with the overhauled engine or do they put mine back
in? I just had a vacuum pump put in about 2 months ago.

Depends upon the specifics of the shop. Ask. Did the vac pump ship w/
the engine or did you take it off first?

Good luck!
Sydney