Old October 5th 03, 07:08 AM
John Morgan

"Steve Bralla" wrote in message
In article , Todd Pattist
writes:

I'll be putting contest numbers on my new to me glider. I've done it

before,
but what is the "soapy water method?
Thanks,
Steve

Add a few drops of liquid hand dishwashing detergent to a spray bottle full
of water. Spray solution onto surface before applying decal. This will allow
decal to be precisely positioned and moved on the surface as necessary.
Squeegee out all moisture from under decal. You can use a plastic squeegee
for this or even a damp rag. Once you have all the bumps and bubbles out,
leave it alone for a few hours and the sticker will be on there.

--
bumper - ZZ
"Dare to be different . . . circle in sink."

---