Old July 20th 04, 04:54 AM
Cecil Chapman

I've used the lightspeed models from the low-end passive headsets to the
'higher' end ANR's. I've consistently been pleased with the product and
even more impressed with the customer support staff at Lightspeed.. seems
to be a great bunch of people who have been very helpful and accommodating
in my past dealings with them.

Currently I have the 3G series ANR,,,, and a 25XL as a passenger headset
(which I will be trading in for a 3G series at lightspeed).

I used my Lightspeed Passive Solo X-country headset for more than a few
years after getting my PPL and was most pleased with it.

If you can afford the $$$ for ANR, go for it... I have to admit I was a
little skeptical hearing about how the sound reduction could reduce
fatigue - I'm a believer, now. Never realized that long low drone could sap
a bit of energy from you.

Enjoy!

=-----
Good Flights!

Cecil
PP-ASEL
Student-IASEL

Check out my personal flying adventures from my first flight to the
checkride AND the continuing adventures beyond!
Complete with pictures and text at: www.bayareapilot.com

- Antoine de Saint-Exupery -

"We who fly, do so for the love of flying. We are alive in the air with
this miracle that lies in our hands and beneath our feet"
- Cecil Day Lewis -
"