Old March 23rd 04, 03:12 PM
Matt Wiser

Hear, Hear. You reap what you sow, and since Yassin had sent homicide bombers
off to kill civilians, with a body count in the hundreds with all the incidents
added up, it's only natural that the aggreived party would decide at some
point to take him out. I don't care if you're a foot soldier in a terrorist
group or a leadership figu your life is forfeit if you join such an organization.
The violent deaths inflicted by terrorists come back to get them in the end,
if they aren't caught and tossed behind bars and the key thrown away first.
Hamas gives no quarter when they blow up a bus or a shopping mall, so why
should the Israelis give any in return? Yassin got what was coming to him,
period. No ifs, ands, or buts. My question is, when Bin Laden and Al-Zwahari
are disposed of, will the original poster be mourning them as well?

"William Wright" wrote:

"Oelewapper" wrote in message
Admittedly, I am not very familiar with this

particular kind of issues in
military aviation, but how can it be "legal"

for the Israëli occupation
force to send out US-made Apaches, to launch

a couple of missiles on a 67
year old crippled, half-blind and unarmed

man, leaving a mosque in a
wheelchair after having said his dawn prayers

?? What about the pilot's
responsibility ??

And what about the countries that are supplying

and financing those
governments that are responsible for these

"evil" state-sponsored - yet
IMHO
completely unlawful - brutalities ??

You do recall last year when US PGMs were used
in repeated attempted
decapitation attacks on the Iraqi leadership?
Your sympathy for terror
masterminds however feeble is touching. I would
suggest that forming
organizations with the avowed purpose to destroy
another state should be
expected to invite such attacks from said intended
victims. He could of
course disavowed his creations murderous intent
but he didn't. Ergo he got
what he deserved.

(I was going to add "may he rot in Hell", but
then I remembered he lived in
Hamas created Hell-on-Earth already. Death was
a release.)

Civilian? So was Chancellor Hitler, Chairman
Mao, Secretary Stalin. Where do
you get the notion that only the pawns should
be targets?

Oele.
In pace, Iustitia omnibus.

---