Old October 21st 06, 07:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Judah

Default Common instruments on small aircraft

Judah wrote in
:

Stefan wrote in
news:aba8b$453a578c$54497ec8$24035 @news.hispeed.ch:

Mxsmanic schrieb:

Are small GA aircraft often equipped with things like autopilots,

The Baron I fly in simulation is equipped with these

Must be real fun to fly MSFS on autopilot...

Stefan

Only when in 16x mode

Oh, and Manic, so you don't have to ask... No, the GA Aircraft that I fly
do not have a 16x mode button which causes time to travel at 16x normal. I
heard that NASA and the Military had worked on one in the early 70s, but
the results were just too upsetting to tolerate because they had limited
control of the speed at which time travelled. All three times that they
tried it, the Pilots of that craft found themselves on a planet that was
controlled by talking Apes.

"Damn them!!! Damn them all to hell!!!"