Old October 12th 12, 06:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Using a nook for xcsoar

This has piqued my interest some and I was wondering whether an old Cambridge 10, 20, or 25 model that outputs serial GPS could be used as the GPS engine for the Nook?
I know it would not have the vario information but would it be as accurate as a standalone Dell Streak say?

Bob 7U

On Friday, October 12, 2012 12:30:12 PM UTC-4, Brian wrote:
Perfect, I purchased a Nook Simple Touch, just to explore this possibility. I will be following this closely and will probably work on implementing it in the next few months. If I can get it away from my wife long enough to try it. Thanks for posting Brian