Old April 1st 20, 12:23 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Concealed Carry In MY ASW27

The single action 45 is my wonderful companion when flying thru the toolies xc. It is great ballist, sure helps move up the l/d speed and is a wonderful ice breaker with the farmers and ranchers when I land out. I wonder if thats a reason lots of guys dread landouts, namely they are liberals and 1. Don’t appreciate farmers and ranchers, think they are contributors to global warming, rape the land and are uneducated hicks. And 2. They have absolutely no way of relating to them. After all, farmers and ranchers are absolutely overwelmingly pro gun!
Dan