Old June 7th 04, 05:41 PM

Steve,

I am very familiar with the airplane and the route.
I teach mountain flying in Colorado. :-)

If you can get me from Colorado to the airplane and back to
Colorado from the dropoff point, I will move your airplane
without charging for my time. :-)

Steve / Sperry wrote:
I have a Piper PA 28-161 very nice airplane. It is in Louisiana and I
need to get it to an airport near Napa California. I am looking for a
pilot that needs cross country time and an adventure. I would like to
have the aircraft in California by the first week of July.

Thanks
Steve Barnes

Best regards,

Jer/ "Flight instruction and mountain flying are my vocation!" Eberhard

--
Jer/ (Slash) Eberhard, Mountain Flying Aviation, LTD, Ft Collins, CO
CELL 970 231-6325 EMAIL jer'at'frii.com WEB http://users.frii.com/jer/