Old August 31st 12, 10:57 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Famous people in soaring

Steve Morse's airfield is Flying Dutchman Ranch airport in Ocala FL,

Also I think he is cousin of King of Spain, ALvaro De Orleans Bourbon, he flies his new ASH-31 and has been seen contests around the world.

perjantai, 31. elokuuta 2012 9.07.59 UTC+3 Ramy kirjoitti:
While Neil Armstrong was one of the most famous glider pilots, he wasn't the only one.

Other famous people who where also glider pilots which I recall:

John Denver

Christopher Reeve (Superman)

Sully (Hudson landing pilot)

Others?

Ramy (just signing my name, not claiming to be famous ;-)