Old November 30th 03, 09:16 PM
Chip Jones

"Lynne Miller" wrote in message
om...
Chip, I will be flying our Gulfstream into ATL Monday Dec 01, 2003 at
around 0530 local. If you could work it out, I'd appreciate direct
WOMAC or something close to KATL. And no, not the hold at Womac. We've
done that too much already.

Ask for direct Hartsfield. With an ETA of 0530L on Monday morning, you
should be getting a clearance direct ATL airport from any point of the
compass. Expect to cross 40 miles out of the airfield at 14,000. By letter
of agreement between Atlanta Tracon and Atlanta Center we run people direct
Atlanta from midnight until 0630L, cross 40 out at 14, every day. If you
get something different, you're getting rooked IMO. I don't get there
Monday until 0630 though, so if you get held, ah, don't blame it on me! :-)

Chip, ZTL