Old August 21st 08, 12:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jay Maynard

Default Fun toy to have

On 2008-08-21, John Smith wrote:
Jay Honeck wrote:
I've switched over almost entirely to Vista [...] and like it.

Just as you like to drive a Cessna spam can, too, because you haven't
flown a real airplane yet. (Such as a Yak 52, Extra 300, Cap 232, Pitts
or the like.)

Actually, he's got two airplanes, a Piper Pathfinder and an Ercoupe.

I wouldn't mind flying the "real airplanes" you list, but I've got no
interest at all in aerobatics: I get motion sickness with any significant
positive or negative G.

There's more to real aviation than aerobatics.
--
Jay Maynard, K5ZC http://www.conmicro.com
Fairmont, MN (FRM) (Yes, that's me!)