Old August 7th 13, 12:44 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
son_of_flubber

Default FS: Zaon MRX PCAS

On Tuesday, August 6, 2013 2:20:10 AM UTC-4, Ramy wrote:
Original box contains the latest hardware in excellent condition and fully functional, latest firmware (2.9), spare antenna, power cable and manual.

Once Ramy's unit is sold, my identical Zaon MRX will be for sale. I don't want to highjack Ramy's post, and so I will not post a price until his unit is sold. This unit came with my recently acquired used glider. I have PF and feel that the MRX unit is redundant in my locale. It is in new condition.