Old April 11th 04, 01:24 AM
UltraJohn

I double checked and it was Exxon and it is quite pricey. . .
regular 93 octane here is about 195 and this 110 leaded was 4.25 a gallon!
but hey if your running 12.5 to 13.0 to 1 compression you have to pay the
price. .;-)
John

James R. Freeman wrote:

Here in KY near the lakes we get it as BOAT GAS, Large nozzle from a
separate tank system.

"UltraJohn" wrote in message
ink.net...
One of the gas stations I frequent in my work vehicle carrys 110 leaded
auto gas I thought this was interesting and maybe of use for some with

high
compression performance planes (racers).
John
I think it was an Exxon station but if anyones interested I could double
check.