Old December 14th 04, 03:25 PM
Pechs1

Any of you Turkey drivers (let's say A or B) ever have a
drag race with an F-15, or compare Dash-1/NATOPS and see
which one had better 1g Ps? I was just wondering which
could out-accelerate the other assuming similar BRBR

I would say the F-15 would beat an 'A' but would lose to a 'B', 'D' model.

The wings on the F-14 start back way before transonic, besides, If I was racing
I'd manual aft/airsource off as sonn as I went to AB.

I have chased down an F-15 in a A-4F+ tho, made him turn and then spanked him
pretty bad. Low-ish, slow, The F-15 isn't great in that arena.
P. C. Chisholm
CDR, USN(ret.)