Old February 13th 12, 04:59 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Eric Greenwell[_4_]

Default New Butterfly Vario

On 2/12/2012 8:30 PM, Sean Fidler wrote:
Who all thinks our rules chair might need some meds to help sedate his ego a little bit. Wow the arrogance.

I think it might be a good start.

He's told you how we make changes to the rules, and it's the same
process we all get to use. It's worked well for many years. Now it's up
to you to win supporters for your ideas, and make it happen for next
year per the procedure. How is that offensive?

And here's a hint: a lot of us think Hank is a sensible, pragmatic guy
trying to make the sport work for as many people as possible. Dissing
him will lose you many more supporters than it wins.

email me)