Old October 28th 03, 08:47 AM
kallijaa

"Dr. Speedbyrd :" wrote in message
news
On Mon, 27 Oct 2003 23:03:04 -0800, "kallijaa" wrote:

"Dr. Speedbyrd :" wrote in message
news

Kalijaa??? what kind of foreigner name is that? And to think you

feel
you're part of the group. Gross!

SpeedByrd PhD

Where did you get the idea that I feel part of the group?

Silly thought, huh?

As to the "foriegn" name, it works for me. Not as All American as yours

be sure, but what the hell. I see others posting what appear to be real
names, N numbers, CFI certificate numbers etc., along with fancy sounding
Associations (notice the capital "A") with which they claim affiliation;

and
I'm really impressed!

Kalijaa

How nice for you. Now go away.

SpeedByrd PhD

And leave the place for you to bustle in? Not for a while.

Kalijaa