Old March 1st 04, 03:08 PM
G.R. Patterson III

Michael Horowitz wrote:

What tools do you take along for a two day XC? - Mike

I carry a small toolbox in the back of the plane all the time. It has a cheap
wire twister, some safety wire, a screwdriver with multiple bits, a crescent
wrench, a spare tailwheel tube, a small can of 3-in-1, an assortment of trim
screws, a spare landing light bulb, and a few feet of duct tape. I also carry
spare tie-down ropes.

If I think I'll need them, I'll throw in some tie-down stakes and a hammer.

George Patterson
A diplomat is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that
you look forward to the trip.