Old August 5th 08, 04:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bruce

Default Ka-6 Rigging

The ingrates should be honoured to be allowed to touch the vintage structure ;-)

vontresc wrote:
Well I finally got out in my (new to me anyways) Ka-6 the other day,
and I was wondering if anyone out there has some tips to make
assembling it any easier. Ideally I'd like to get to a system where I
wouldn't have to bother fellow club members too much for help. I
figure as long as I keep the beer fridge stocked with good beer, I
might keep my fellow member happy enough to continue helping me
rig :-)

Peter