Old October 13th 20, 03:20 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Neal Alders

Default What have we learned from all this?

President Trump had many public events and rallies. All for over 6 months without contracting the virus. All without the masks that are SUPPOSED TO WORK. If Masks work, why cant we have rallies etc?

Also, I find it odd that many are accusing him of hosting a super spreader event, when he probably contracted it before or during the debate prep.

When he was surrounded by Democrats.

But the media didn't label the riots and "peaceful protests" turned arsonists, super spreader events.

But I digress...