Old February 29th 08, 02:12 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
AJ

Default PBS Inside Oshkosh Air Show

On Feb 28, 7:18 pm, " wrote:
On Feb 28, 11:17 am, "Jay Honeck" wrote:

There's a new PBS program on the behind-the-scenes workings of AirVenture
with a focus on the 2007 show. Quite interesting and well done IMO.

http://pressroom.pbs.org/programs/in...son_2/air_show

It premiered on Feb 22nd so there should be some more airings depending on
your local PBS provider.

FYI: As I understand it, this show is only being aired on the HD PBS
stations. (I missed it on the 22nd, dang it.)

It sucks that only "registered media" can download the segments available on
that website. Sure am glad it's "Public" television...
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Yeah.. I know the feeling of public broadcasting being very selective
with their programming. Back years ago when I was selling C band
satellite dishes, PBS was one of the first to switch to VC-2
scrambling. All of us in the industry couldn't believe those idiots
would even try it,, but they did. And they used public tax dollars
from an Arts grant to buy the equipment , and then they wouldn't even
sell the programming to the public. Only in America. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS. if that guy does burn you a CD can I get a copy too....

Benwww.haaspowerair.com

Me, too, please?
AJ