Old May 24th 04, 05:17 PM
jls

"Larry Schuler" wrote in message
news
Hi,
I'm looking for recommendations on either shops that do fabric
replacement & painting, or maybe a pointer to an A&P who is willing to
work with me to recover and paint a Citabria in the eastern-MD/DE area.

Shops in PA/VA will also be considered.

Any pointers?????

TIA,

--Larry

For what you are about to do, I am truly envious. Get the Polyfiber
manual, read it, and do it yourself. You would be surprised how easy it is
to do, and how fun. Labor intensive, though, and you have to be a
perfectionist and a slave to the manual.

Imho, most A&P's don't know how to do fabric work. One of the A&P's who
used to be a hangout RAH doesn't know beans about it though he claims to.

Don't trust any "authority" on fabric until you see the work he's done.