Old February 27th 05, 03:14 AM
tony roberts

Hi Mike

I have self inflating life vest under my seats. I bought recertified
ones from Aircraft Spruce - they are very cheap - like $30,00 each.
But I do recommend you take a ditching course.
I did the one from victoria - dunkyou .com or something like that - it
is a lot of fun and a valuable day of training - highly recommended

HTH

Tony

In article ,
Mike 'Flyin'8' wrote:

I am planning a trip over water where I will not be within gliding
distance of land. Anyone have any experience with Life vests and
flare kits? Recommendations? I am looking for something inexpensive
as I will probably only be required to have it on board a couple of
times in my lifetime.
Mike Alexander
PP-ASEL
Temecula, CA